- It can avoid various soil-borne diseases, and produce pollution-free, clean and healthy vegetables, without residues, and no pests.
- The vegetable planting technology that combines soilless hydroponics and nutrient solution management technology reduces construction costs and improves production efficiency.
- Only the intermittent circulation of the nutrient solution can provide water and nutrients for the vegetables, allowing the plants to grow normally and quickly on the pipeline.
- Oxygenated water and nutrients are transported directly to the roots, and the cultivated agricultural products are more nutritious and taste better.
- The hydroponic rack uses pipes as the plant cultivation carrier, without additional soil, cement, bricks or iron racks.
There are no reviews yet.