Color: 6.5” Gardening Hand Pruner Included
- Functional use: The trimmer is specially designed to trim the twigs for indoor hydroponics. Zippered drying rack is very suitable for drying plants, such as herbs, flowers, vegetables, etc.
- Powerful scissors: Integrate the power of 30 scissors into a bud trimmer machine to minimize damage to plants while providing cleanliness and efficiency. Clockwise/counterclockwise two-way manual rotation, easy to operate
- Drying rack: 24″ diameter, 8-layers, about 8″ height for each layer. High quality breathable nylon mesh, water-resistant top material. Zippered design allows easy operation, safe in strong wind, keeps the herb from bothering
- Package includes: 16″ trimmer bowl with blades and small scissors; 8-layers 24-inch diameter drying rack with free storage bag; 1 silicone anti-slip pad; 6.5-inch gardening hand pruner
- Note: Be careful when opening the package, because the trimming bowl has sharp blades, and the drying rack net is folded in the storage bag and pops out when the package is opened
Details: The bowl trimmer saves your half trimming time.
Crystal dome to see your product & with inverted cutter blades which are removable from the top. Any project a snap when looking to collect leaves from your plants.
Flower trimmer operating instruction:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer’s base remove the top from the flower trimmer’s base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered (approximately 40 dry).
3. Place the top & handle back on the base Place the top & handle back on the top of the trimmer’s base.
4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 Rounds using the handle, make 15-30 Complete turns, while spinning the handle, The inside rubber twist tongues multiplies the rate of the spinning plants & blades by over 30 times. A combination of the rubber tongues presses & rolls The plants into the spinning blades can improve the cutting efficiency. Only 30 S can yield one hour’s work.
5. Remove the top & collect the plant open the top & Trimmed plants & their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on the middle grill & in the trimmer basin. Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants’ Essential oils.
6. Repeat the process for more harvest if you think the leave piece are not small enough, keep repeating the Above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. When finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer & store it.