- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝗥𝐚𝐭𝐞 & 𝟏.𝟓:𝟏 𝗟𝐨𝐰𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝗥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼 – 1 Cup / 7.6s, Less than 1 cup dirty drain water discharged when produce 1.5 cup pure water. Faster speeds, less waste water. This certainly is easier than lugging around gallons of water weekly from the store and the quality will be comparable. PUREPLUS RO Water Filter System is honestly worth every penny.
- 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝟬.𝟬𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – The 2-in-1 PPC filter reduces 100% of large particles, 99.99% residual chlorine, color and odor. The RO filter has a precise pore size of 0.0001 micron , which can remove over 99.99% of Heavy Metals including Lead, Mercury, PFAS, Cadmium and more than 1,000 kinds of pollutants. Built in LED light will notify you real-time TDS value and remind you to replace filters when necessarily.
- 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭 – The PUREPLUS RO water system is equipped with a smart LED faucet with a high-quality waterproof screen. The screen can display the TDS value of the filtered water in real time. When the filter needs to be replaced, it will prompt you to replace it in time, giving you a more convenient experience.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝗡𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗔𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝗙𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – Avoids secondary pollution in the water tank, saves 75% of the space, fits perfectly under the sink, reduces noise & avoids water leakage. Coupled with the auto flushing function of the PUREPLUS RO SYSTEM, providing you with every drop of ultra fresh water.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝗜𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝗟𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝗣𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 – Plug-in installation and twist in, twist out filters make it so easy for anyone to use and enjoy fresh Water. Scientific water circuit minimizes the possibility of water leakage. When the system determines that there is a potential water leak, it will automatically shut down.
Details: PUREPLUS UTR400A Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. The compact filters offer excellent performance, and due to the composite filters and formula, you won’t have to replace the filters in six months, as you would with other RO systems. The innovative tankless design saves space and ensures faster water flow and purer water.The composite integrated filters result in more effective filtration. The PPC filter has a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block. It reduces sediment, rust, large particles, colloids, chlorine, fluoride, scale, etc. The RO filter includes a sediment membrane, a large reverse osmosis membrane, and an activated carbon block. It reduces most contaminants, such as TDS and heavy metals.The new filter composition technology employs an excellent filter combination to more efficiently filter out impurities. The tankless design ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water. It also saves over 75% more under-sink storage space than does the ordinary RO system. Note that this reverse osmosis system requires under-sink space. Through the combination of an internal pump and efficient filters, this RO system offers a fast water flow rate of up to 600 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in about 8 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time. Compared to the ordinary RO system, which has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, the PURE PLUS RO system always has a stable water flow. Every drop of water you drink will be fresh.The advanced integrated design of the water circuits reduces leakage. The airtight housing reduces noise, while the process of installing and replacing the filter is faster and more convenient than with other filters. Due to the filters’ twist-and-pull design, you can replace them in 3 seconds. The installation of the PUREPLUS UTR400A RO System takes less than 30 minutes. NOTE: An outlet and drilling holes is required to operate the RO system.
There are no reviews yet.