- 40 x whirlpool jets; 24 x air massage jets; 3 kW heater with temperature control
- 3 x 2” electronically controlled electrical membrane drain outlets; 1” Automatic hidden filling valve
- Dual Action Ozone and UV-C disinfection system and Multi-bed swimming pool sand filtration system
- 10 year limited warranty on the bathtub shell; 2 year limited warranty for all electrical components and other parts, except drains; 2 year overall limited whirlpool system warranty
- Chromotherapy with multiple perimeter LEDs for infinity edge
Details: Designed by renowned international designer Marc Sadler, manufactured by Gruppo Treesse in Italy and adapted to US electrical and plumbing standards by Aquatica Plumbing Group Inc., the Zen indoor/outdoor spa from Aquatica is like no other spa in the market. Zen Spa takes the home spa experience to a whole new level; now you not only enjoy the ultimate state-of-the-art hot-tub but also reap all the benefits of hydrotherapy in the privacy of your own backyard or tease. The incredible innovation behind the ZEN has made possible a whole new system of invisible hydromassage, incorporated into a spa that is one continuous design with no external outlets or jets. The Zen’s infinitely balanced, rectangular tub with its multiple LED illuminated strips allows you to luxuriate in the truly seamless comfort of a spa without edges, enjoying all the beauty and clean lines of a modern minimalistic design and true Italian quality. Beautiful to look at and envied by friends and guests, Zen is more importantly, superbly therapeutic, delivering revitalising and soothing pleasure from the micro jets and air jets concealed within the walls. The Zen spa has been innovatively designed for both indoor and outdoor location, with the option of installation in either built-in or freestanding configurations, allowing the customer to customize the product according to personal preference. This stunning spa with its invisible systems hidden beneath the surface, is not only beautiful but will provide the best in hydro spa treatment. The US version of the Aquatica modified Zen Pro is available with two parallel invisible therapy systems and each spa is fitted with a hidden automatic 1” filling valve enhancing the seamless design experience.
There are no reviews yet.