Brand: APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.
Color: Natural Fiberglass
- Converts Seawater to Drinking Water in WaterMakers , Shipboard Applications, Land-and-Sea Based Desalinators.
- Desalinates 700 Gallons Per Day (2.65 M3/Day) at 99.6% Stabilized Salt Rejection – the Highest Rejection Available!
- Fits most standard 2.5″x40″ Membrane Housing Pressure Vessels. Direct replacement for SW30-2540 & FT-MB-40
- Designed for use in Watermakers and Desalination systems including Catalina 340c, Bimini 300c, Cape Horn Extreme 330, Newport 400c, Newport 700c, Newport 1000c, Monterey 1000 and any system using standard 2.5 x 40 seawater membranes.
- Made In USA at Applied Membranes, Inc. – an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Details: Applied Membranes M-S2540A Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Membrane produces high quality drinking water from seawater and is designed for use in Watermakers, Shipboard Applications, and Land-and-Sea Based Desalinators. Applied Membranes Inc. (AMI) 25×40 seawater membrane elements can be used as direct replacements for SW30-2540, FT-MB-40, and most industry-standard 2.5″ x 40″ seawater RO membranes, in watermakers and seawater desalination systems using these elements – including: Catalina 340c, Bimini 300c, Cape Horn Extreme 330, Newport 400c, Newport 700c, Newport 1000c, Monterey 1000 and any system using standard 2.5 x 40 seawater membranes. Applied Membranes seawater reverse osmosis elements are made in the USA in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified manufacturing plant. M-S2540A Seawater membrane elements are wrapped in fiberglass to increased pressure and TDS tolerance 100% Quality Check and Integrity TestedHigh Quality RO Membranes with Consistent Performance Produces 700 GPD Freshwater from Seawater 99.6% Stabilized Salt Rejection Operating Conditions: Performance specifications based on 32,000 mg/l sodium chloride, 800 psi (5.5 MPa) applied pressure, 77ºF (25ºC) feed water temperature, pH 8 and 8% single-element recovery. Element permeate flow may vary ± 20%. Maximum operation pressure: 1000 psi (6.9 MPa)Maximum feed flow rate: 6 gpmMaximum operating temperature: 113° F (45° C)Maximum feed water turbidity: 1 NTUMaximum feed water SDI (15min): 5Chlorine tolerance: >0.1 PPMFeedwater pH range (Continuous): 2-11Feedwater pH Range (Cleaning, 30 mins): 1-12