- Multi-stage Filtration System – First stage, Activated Carbon filters chlorine and improve the odor and taste of the water. Second stage, Silver Ion eliminates various tiny matters. Third stage, Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane filters pollution, organic chemicals and tiny matters. One more filter stage, one more guarantee.
- Smaller Filter Pore Size – The filter pore size of Purewell gravity water filter is 0.1 microns so that it can filter out 99.99% tiny materials from the water while other brands’ filter pore size is only 0.2 microns. The smaller filter pore size, the higher filtering accuracy. What’s more, Purewell water filter system can maintain the optimal flow rate (4 gallon/hour) while the filter pore size is smaller.
- Comes with a Stand – It comes with a matching stand. The stand can raise the position of the water filter, making it more convenient to receive water. It can also make more options to place the filtration system. What’s more, it has non-slip and fixed functions to prevent the system from slipping and dumping.
- Energy Saving – Relying on the principle of gravity filtration, no electricity is needed. The gravity water filter system is divided into upper and lower layers. The upper layer can be filled with unfiltered tap water, the lower layer will get clean water after filtered. Because it does not require electricity, it can be used indoors and outdoors, or be placed wherever you want.
- Long Lifespan and Replaceable – Purewell purification filter can provide up to 6000 gallons drinking water, the service life of a single filter element is 3000 gallons (According to different water quality, the lifespan of the filter element would be a little different). The filter element is replaceable, you can replace the filter element regularly to ensure the safety of drinking water.
Details: 2.25 Gallon Gravity-Fed Water Filter with Stand
There are no reviews yet.