- Durable Plastic: 0. 12mm thick, weather- resistant and tear-proof. Greenhouse film does not change color when exposed to sunlight, is not easy to age, and has strong toughness. More durable than standard Mylar.
- Black& White Sheeting: Heat insulation with white reflective material on one side and black on the other. Reflects both light and heat to assist with controlling heat loss and increasing the intensity of light to your plants.
- Maximize Your Lighting: Reflects light. Provides a light proof barrier for partitioning rooms, covering hydroponic grow media, making reservoir covers, or a variety of other gardening uses.
- Dust Sheets: Can be used to protect almost anything when decorating, which is water resistant, dust-proof. Protect your furniture, floors and wall the easy and economical way when working indoors.
- Projector Screen: This stuff isn’ t just for gardeners, I have used this to place over a window with the help of some bull dog clips to produce a very cheap and effective projector screen.