- 10×12 Hardtop Polycarbonate Roof: Our all-weather hardtop polycarbonate roof gazebo allows sunlight in while reducing heat and blocking 99% of harmful UV rays. The hard top 10×12 gazebo also provides firm stability in windy conditions.
- Netting & Curtains: The double track system of gazebos for patios 10×12 allows for double-layered curtains. Shield you from sun, rain and UV rays, while adding more privacy.
- Sturdy & Stable: The powder-coated, rust-resistant aluminum frame is built to last long time. Holes and ground stakes add extra stability and reinforced columns for added durability of YITAHOME 10×12 hardtop gazebo.
- Multiple Applications: The gazebos for patios with capacious coverage is a great addition to any patio, backyard, deck, lawn, garden, and more! It offers cool shade and a comfortable nook to relax and chat.
- Assembly Required: Hardware and instructions are included. Assembly takes approximately 5 hours with 2-3 people. It ships in two boxes, if you find any damage, please contact us to help you immediately!
Details: YITAHOME – PURE & EASY
·All-weather PVC hard top canopy
·Easy to assemble and clean
·UV-resistant polyester canopy top
·Includes four ground stakes
·Water-resistant peripheral cloth
·Powder-coated aluminum frame, side wall (privacy curtain) and net are included
·Color: Brown Frame, Beige Canopy, and Netting
·Material: Aluminum Frame, UV-resistant Polyester
·Overall Dimension:12ft (L) x 10ft (W) x 9ft (H)
·Net Weight: 74 lbs.
·Aluminum frame x 1
·Polycarbonate top x 1
·Netting x 4 pieces
·Privacy curtains x 4 pieces
·Screw fittings and manual
1. In order to better protect your pavilion, please clear it when the snow thickness exceeds 2 inches.
When the wind speed reaches 25 mph, please take preventative measures to avoid the wind.
2. Please carefully check the instructions and accessories before installation. Follow the steps to install. 2-3 people should assist with the installation.
You need to prepare ladders and gloves when installing.
3. The gap inside the roof often leaks slightly in heavy rain, and the waterproof performance of the roof system is related to the tightness of the installation.