- 62 quarts or 91 cans (12fl oz.) capacity; Adjustable temperature range: -8°F to 50°F; LED temperature display; “Fast freeze” mode rapidly cools to -8°F
- Car, RV and home use; operates as a refrigerator or freezer; work with 12/24V DC and 110V AC power; voltage power AC (115V/ 60Hz – 0. 8a) or DC (12V/24V – 4. 5a /2. 5a Car lighter socket); unit can be plugged in with both AC power and the DC power at the same time. If both AC and DC are plugged in at the same time, then the unit will primarily operate on AC. If the AC power source fails, DC will become primary source of power supply.
- 8-Feet AC power cord and 10-feet DC power cord; two removable wire baskets; insulated lid and walls; ETL approved
- Power low indicator; functions even when tilted 30°; tough and solid outer powder coated steel housing; drain plug for easy cleaning; Stainless steel side handles
- Wattage: 75 watts. Net Weight: 57 lb. Internal dimensions: big zone: 13″ W x 12. 5″L x 15. 5″ H including a compressor step with 7″ W x 8″ H; Small zone: 8″ W x 12. 5″L x 15. 5″ H; 45. 00 DBA
Details: This Whynter dual zone portable refrigerator/freezer offers premium quality and innovative design for your frozen and refrigerated needs. With two separately controlled temperature zones, you can set either zone as a freezer and the other as a refrigerator or at any temperature to meet your specific requirements. All you need is either a standard household 110 volt outlet or a 12 volt power source such as an automotive battery. The internal LED lights allow for easier, more convenient access in low-light conditions. Whether on a day trip or major expedition, you can easily keep your food and beverages chilled, or frozen with this bench top freezer. Whynter portable freezers should not to be confused with less effective 12 volt novelty and beverage type “Coolers”, The Whynter portable refrigerator/freezer is a true freezer/refrigerator which cools to between -8°F to 50°F. A cost effective and mobile solution for your recreational and critical freezing requirements.