- 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Technology has improved from complexity to simpleness. Waterdrop D4 RO reverse osmosis water filtration system adopt an innovative technology and design to integrate different filtration materials into a 5-in-1 composite filter, after a full research on the properties of various materials. The filter uses the least space to achieve an optimized filtration effect, reducing TDS, chlorine, heavy metals, and more.
- 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞: The elegant machine is only 12.44-inch in height. The tankless design makes its size even smaller, which helps save more space under the sink. The system can fit in most kitchen sinks.
- 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡: The Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filtration system comes with a stylish faucet with metal finish, providing you a fast and extensive flow.
- 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 & 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫: The integral waterway design eliminates connectors in the internal water tubing. The completely enclosed RO system significantly lowers the risks of water leakage and harmful substances growth, compared to traditional water filter systems with a tank.
- 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: The D4 RO water filter system only requires replacement once a year. You don’t have to estimate when to replace your filters. Changing filers is a piece of cake, and you can complete the replacement by opening the front panel and removing the old filter.
There are no reviews yet.