- All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliab
- Built-in high volume external safety relief valves factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG
- Designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level
- Forged brass body for durability – has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up
- Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG;All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliab
Details: Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually. This regulator has check valves built into the shut off valve to prevent backflow of liquid into the regulator body.