Brand: SunGro Horticulture
- PROFESSIONAL MIX: The SunGro (4 Pack) of Sunshine Professional Mix #4 with Mycorrhizae is recommended where high air capacity and fast drainage are needed and the mix is natural and organic for indoor and outdoor use. Mixes contain Dolomite limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium
- RECOMMENDED FOR: The growing mix is made for cutting propagation, bedding and vegetable plants, hanging baskets, pot crops, herbs, houseplants, and seed germination. Low phosphorous fertilizer is specially designed to better support mycorrhizae establishment and growth
- GREAT FOR: The hydroponics garden mix is great for winter months, with water and sensitive crops, or where frequent leaching is required. The growing mix has highly soluble nutrient charges equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate
- CONTAINS: The Mix #4 is made of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, RESiLIENCE, Perlite, Dolomite Lime, Wetting Agent, Proprietary Blend of EndomycorrhizaE. The RESiLIENCE mixes enhance root development in seedling, cutting, and finished production plants
- PRODUCT INFO: The (4 Pack) of growing mix has bag dimensions of (L x W x H): 16.5 x 12.5 x 26.3 inches and it weighs 60 pounds. In total it’s 3 Cubic Feet of compressed professional garden growing mix that expands to 6 Cubic Feet. Greater concentration on Mycorrhizae means increased mycorrhizal inoculation in your plants
Details: This package includes 4 bags of Sunshine Mix #4 professional growing mix with Mycorrhizae. Sunshine Mix #4 with Mycorrhizae is an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor gardening. This high drainage mix is known for its consistent performance. Formulated with Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss for increased moisture retention, optimum air exchange and high cation exchange capacity (CEC) plus coarse perlite for amplified root zone aeration. Sunshine Mix #4 is the growers’ choice for a professional lightweight growing medium. We include a multiple strain mycorrhizal blend with Sunshine Mix #4, so you achieve maximum results. After the first two irrigations, you will be in total control of your fertility program. The lime, gypsum and proprietary wetting agent combine to make Sunshine Mix #4 with Mycorrhizae the professional quality mix which meets the needs of serious-minded growers. It contains Dolomitic limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium. Gypsum is added as a source of sulfur and calcium. In addition, Sunshine #4 has a highly soluble nutrient charge equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate.