Brand: Spider Farmer
- Pro-grade grow tent from Spider Farmer-Easy control of light and temperature to create the best growth surroundings for your beloved plants
- Energy-efficient to the fullest-By adopting a unique 1680D Oxford canvas and Diamond reflective Mylar, Spider Farmer tents effectively maximize light reflectivity and prevent light leaks
- Stronger, denser & thicker-The metal frame is made from hardened steel, and tents are three-times thicker and denser than ordinary tents. Stable metal angle adapter, a load capacity of up to 140 lbs
- Easy observation & smooth ventilation-Vents are set for all sizes of grow tent fans, and you can check your plants effortlessly at any time through the viewing window
- Install without any tools-Connect metal frame with corner adapter, pull tent on, put filter straps & floor tray in and job is done
Details: Size: 60″x60″x80″ grow tent: 5ft X 5ft (150 x 150 x 200cm)
Spider Farmer grow tent designed to control of light and temperature to create the best growth surroundings for your beloved plants. As a reliable indoor growth partner, adopting a unique 1680D thickness Oxford canvas and Diamond reflective Mylar for higher durability and light-proofing. An inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zippers inside the grow tent, which effectively maximize light reflectivity and prevent light leaks. Upgrade heavy-duty SBS zipper, and you can check your plants effortlessly at any time through the viewing window
Tent color: Black outside, silver inside, White metal poles and connector.
Frame Material: Powder Coated Heavy Duty Hardened Steel.
Tent Exterior: Black durable, weather resistant heavy duty 1680D oxford cloth.
Tent Interior: Non-toxic,100% highly reflective and Removable water-proof mylar.
27″x27″x63″ grow tent: 2.3ft X 2.3ft (70 x 70 x 160cm)
36″x36″x70″ grow tent: 3ft X 3ft (90 x 90 x 180cm)
55″x28″x80″ grow tent: 4ft X 2ft (140 x70 x 200cm)
48″x48″x80″ grow tent: 4ft X 4ft (120 x 120 x 200cm)
60″x60″x80″ grow tent: 5ft X 5ft (150 x 150 x 200cm)
The SF series grow tents enables you to grow your desired plant year-round and is specially made for gardening indoors. Place it in any room in your home such as your closet, basement, guest room, or garage. Opening the air venting screen or pairing the floor duct port with an intake fan will allow fresh air to enter the grow tent. Peel back the window flap to track progress while preserving the climate of the inner space, where the tool bag stores and organizes your grow accessories.