Color: Black / Gray
- Adjustable Belt-Style Waist Strap w/Nylon Buckle. Quick-Release Rotating Shoulder Buckles. Two-Position Sternum Strap
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Lightweight, perfect for travel: just 2,36 kg / 5.2 lbs
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
Details: The ultimate back-flotation travel BCD, the SCUBAPRO Litehawk Diving BCD is well-suited for both tropical and temperate water diving. With a lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and flexible backpack, the Litehawk lays flat and compact for easy packing and travel. Enjoy a custom fit with features like a belt-style waist strap that can be cinched up snug and quick-release, rotating shoulder buckles that allow you to route the straps under your arms. A low-profile, progressively shaped rear air cell increases your range of motion while decreasing drag, so you can move more freely during your dives. The Litehawk includes two basic accessory pockets and four aluminum D-rings with clip-on points for carrying additional gear. Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, SCUBAPRO builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface. Includes Balanced Power Inflator; optional weight pockets are available; weighs 5.3 pounds; one-year warranty.