- 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 – Let the Velocity 230IR know you’re ready to steam by placing your hand around the handle – that’s where the sensor is located. This will automatically start the steam, allowing you to focus on the ironing.
- 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗺 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 – Gliding smoothly along fabrics, the Velocity 230IR has a scratch-resistant soleplate that is superior to ceramic and conventional soleplates.
- 𝗬𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 – Ironing delicates and heavy fabrics in the same load? The Velocity 230IR has an AUTO setting that’s safe for all fabrics, and a TURBO setting for heavier fabrics that need a little extra heat and steam.
- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗩𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 – Is continuous steam at low temperatures possible? Yes! With our patented dual heating element technology, water is heated before it reaches the soleplate, eliminating leaking and spitting.
- 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼-𝗼𝗳𝗳 & 𝗕𝘆𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 – 8 Minute auto-shutoff and the option to bypass it puts you behind the wheel, or rather, behind the iron! You can step away and come back to a hot iron that’s ready to keep going.
Details: The all new Velocity Sensor 230IR utilizes the comfort of sensor steam technology with the effectiveness of the Velocitys patented dual heating element design. The 230IR features an ECO setting safe for all fabrics. The Turbo setting turns up the heat and delivers copious amount of steam to tackle difficult fabrics. Sensor steam handle – grip activated sensor releases steam without a trigger. Dual heating system with pump – without a boiler convenient and fast Auto shutoff No spitting or leaking – gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases Continuous steam – constant vertical and horizontal steam Auto and Turbo Settings – the auto setting is for all fabrics us the turbo setting for more difficult fabrics.