Brand: ReaLife Rugs
Color: Mosaic Tile – Blue
- MACHINE WASHABLE Our printed rugs are washable making care convenient; Keeps rug looking good as new; Simply toss in the machine for a quick wash, then dry using air only setting without heat
- PREMIUM RECYCLED SYNTHETIC FIBERS Our earth-conscious rugs are flat woven without pile using premium recycled polyester for a lightweight yet durable finish that stands up to high foot traffic; Eco-Friendly, environment first materials and manufacturing processes
- FAMILY AND PET FRIENDLY Keeping a rug clean can feel like a losing battle; pets track mud and dirt from their paws; kids can be chaotic and messy; Enter ReaLife Rugs Washable rugsthey’re easy to clean and perfectly pet and family compatible
- TIMELESS DESIGNS Choose from a variety of styles including Vintage, Antiqued, Faded, Traditional, Bohemian, Medallion, Modern, Classic, Shabby Chic and more; Each rug is suitable for most interior designs and makes for a subtle yet profound addition to any room
- NON-SLIP BACKING Stays where you place it; grip eliminates the need for constant readjustments; sufficient grip to prevent dangerous slides and slips Actual colors and size may vary from the image(s) shown due to manufacturing limitations
Details: ReaLife Rug’s mission is to offer the highest quality rugs at a price that is competitive with those of lesser quality. These beautiful rugs are crafted to add a personal touch and delightful look to any area of your home. They are flat woven, without pile or nap, and made from premium recycled materials in the interest of preserving the environment and sustainability. ReaLife Rugs further makes a difference by creating jobs for skilled artisans who would have otherwise faced unemployment. Our rugs not only enrich your home but also the lives of those that made them.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold in front-load washer then dry using air-only setting without heat. Washing larger size rugs in a commercial-laundromat size front-load machine is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.