- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuse sun light eliminating the risk of plant burn
- Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels provide 90% light transmission
- Rust resistant aluminum frame extends 6′-10″ from floor to peak
- Kit Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable hinged door with magnetic catch, aluminum frame, polycarbonate panels and a galvanized steel base
- Withstands winds up to 56 mph when combined with the Palram Nature Series anchor kit and supports snow loads of up to 15.4 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Large selection of Palram shelving and gardening accessories available for a customized feel
- 5 year limited warranty and U.S. based customer support
Details: The Hybrid 6′ x 6′ Greenhouse from Palram combines two types of polycarbonate panels to create a balanced environment for your plants. The translucent polycarbonate roof panels have twice the heat retention of single layer panels and allow the light to reach your plants at all angles while the crystal-clear polycarbonate side panels provide over 90% light transmission and block harmful UV rays. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable polymer that provides the light transmission of glass, but is lighter, stronger, and safer. Palram engineers their panels and aluminum frames to be strong, highly resistant to harsh weather and sun, and durable. This attention to detail continues with an integrated gutter system for drainage as well as a roof vent and hinged door to provide airflow and allow adjustment of heat, humidity, and ventilation. The 6′ x 6′ Hybrid Greenhouse comes as a complete kit and can be quickly and easily assembled. Extend the enjoyment of your growing season and protect your plants from harsh weather and pests with the Hybrid Greenhouse kit from Palram!