- 3,000 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 35 pint (50 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. The auto defrost function prevents the collected water from being frozen and doing harm to the machine
- QUIET AND CONTINUOUS OPERATION – A maximum 51 decibel limit enables low volume operation equivalent to a quiet conversation. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (1.6 gallon) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard .75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts
- WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor warranty on this product NOTE: “35 Pint” indicates the capacity of the product, while“1.6 gallon” indicates the volume of the container.
Details: High air humidity may cause mildew on walls and floors, bad smells, and stale air in your home. Maintain ideal air quality throughout your home with Midea’s innovative dehumidification line.
Various capacities are available for maintaining air quality in various sized rooms to suit your specific needs.
Easily empty the included tank when it’s full, or simply connect a standard . 75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining.
Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
Features variable operating modes: continual comfort mode maintains the 45%-55% humidity threshold, while continual dehumidification efficiently removes moisture due to rainy weather and other extreme conditions such as flooding.
The entire line also features variable fan speed to improve performance.
This model also integrates smart features such as automatic restart in the case of a power outage, auto shut off when the internal bucket is full, auto defrost to prevent internal damage, as well as a filter cleaning auto alert.
[About us] Midae stands behind our product with a one year parts and labor .
[Notice] The U. S. Department of Energy has updated the testing standards for dehumidifiers from 2019. During the transition period, you may see that same product with differing capacities stated.
1. Room size suggestions are based on:
– 50% RH setting, 70% RH in the room
– 75F temperature
– 3. 5 air changes / hour
Midea is not responsible for the actual performance under situations different than rated or suggested conditions
2. The capacity means a max volume per day in an environment of 80ºF with a relative humidity of 60%.