Brand: Little Giant
- Great for home, commercial, and industrial use
- 1/6 horsepower, 1200 GPH, 115 V, 60 Hz, 380 watts, and 6.4 amps of power
- Removes water down to 0.13-inch height
- Suitable for applications that require intermittent pump cycling/water flow
- Garden hose adapter allows for ease-of-use, removable inlet for easy cleaning, and bottom intake design with pre-screen protects against debris
Details: Move water out of your shallow flooded basement, power a fountain display, and more with the versatile Little Giant 5 MSP 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump. This pump runs at 1200 GPH with a 1/6 horsepower motor and is a permanently lubricated utility pump. It’s designed to move water out of areas like shallow flooded basements as well as other home and commercial use such as fountains, water displays, air conditioners, and other applications where liquid needs to be transferred or circulated. The pump features a 1-inch FNPT discharge, multiple switches for automatic operation, and has a removable inlet screen for convenient cleaning. Get peace-of-mind with the integrated thermal protection to prevent the unit from overheating. This package comes with 2 utility pumps. This Little Giant utility pump saves the day and transfers water efficiently for home, commercial, and industrial use.