Brand: Silk Road Greenhouse
- This light trap works for 36” exhaust fan. We also carry the matching sized 36” exhaust fan with ASIN:B08KFNMQB1
- Allows for nearly 100% airflow, while blocking all light, creating a well-ventilated, blacked out environment
- Section off rooms, create walls or use on exterior walls to prevent light from entering your grow space
- Product is located at 93536 (zip code), pick up welcome, save on shipping.
- All light dep greenhouse equipments and accessories are available. Whole sale price for large order.
Details: Large inventory of all size light traps are in stock.
Discount and whole sale price are available for large orders. Please contact us to arrange details.
The light traps are heavy and large when assembled. It is shipped as a kit in a box to save on shipping cost. We are located at zip code 93536. You are welcome to arrange local Pickup to save on shipping. Assembly service is available.
Light traps arey an essential feature of any light deprivation greenhouse operation. They are placed over any ventilation opening in the greenhouse structure in order to block light without sacrificing the efficiency of the fans they cover. Light traps should match the size of the fan with which they are used
When the structure is blacked out, air exchange is often necessary but difficult to achieve without light pollution. These light traps make that possible. Other sizes available.
Light traps consist of plastic fins, specially designed for optimal airflow without letting light through, with a sheet metal casing. This allows for open ventilation and efficient air exchange while in blackout mode. It can be used as a passive air intake alone, or to cover intake louvers and exhaust fans, it allows air to pass without letting light into the structure. Can be used for both exhaust and/or intake.
Unit comes unassembled to save on shipping expense. It takes about 50 minutes to assemble. Please review the assembly video and the assembly instruction before assembly.