- Constructed of uv-protected high-density Polyethylene. Multiple footrest positions for different size riders. Stable flat bottom
- Adjustable padded seat back and seat pad for comfort. Two flush mounted fishing rod holders. One top mount fishing rod Holder
- Front and rear shock cord straps. Two 6″ storage compartments in rear and center. One paddlekeeper, one adult black paddle
- Front and rear t-handles for easy transport. Deep hull tracking channels
- Stability chine rails. Durable high-density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction
Details: The Tamarack Angler Kayak is a sit-on-top fishing kayak that has a comfortable padded seat and backrest for your long paddling and fishing adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Tamarack Angler has a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails. The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) making it durable, UV-protected, and impact resistant. The 52 pound design and front and rear carry handles make it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With fishing rod holders, shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions, and two storage hatches, this kayak has plenty of extras to enhance your paddling and fishing experience. The 120 in. adult kayak has a 275 lb. weight capacity and comes in tan. This model is a sit-on-top (SOT) kayak and comes with a padded seat back and seat pad, front and rear shock cords, two 6 storage hatches in the rear and center, two flush mounted fishing pole holders, one top mount rod holder, (1) paddlekeeper, (1) adult black paddle, and front and rear T-handles. 5-year limited warranty.