Brand: Kind LED Grow Lights
- Amplified quality and potency, with newly enhanced UV diodes to increase terpene and flavor profiles.
- Significantly increase flower density and harvest weight with re-calibrated secondary optical lenses that focus light intensity and deliver 200% greater canopy penetration.
- Optimized diode distribution reduces the hots spots commonly found in LED grow lights, resulting in balanced, rapid growth across the entire footprint.
- Lifetime professional grow support so you never have to grow alone.
Details: KIND LED Grow Lights is the only 4 time consecutive winner of the coveted Gear of The Year Award in the Indoor Growing Industry!
The all new K3 XL Series is designed with the hobbyist, home grower in mind, but packs the punch of the perfectly tuned spectrum and intensity commercial growers have come to rely upon from the award-winning K5 Series XL1000, providing unmatched quality and yield at harvest.
Taking cues from it’s best-in-class big brother, the NEW K3 XL Series offers the same unprecedented results as the K5 Series with secondary optical lenses and a new expanded perfect 12-band spectrum in an easy to use, plug n’ play, seed to harvest fixture.
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum (380-730nm)
- Diodes: 90 (3w, UV, IR)
- Max Wattage: 210w
- HID Wattage Equivalent: 300w
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
- Output Voltage: UL Stnd. < 76V DC
- Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Weight: 14.76 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.75″L x 13″W x 3.25″H
- RMH (Recommended Mounting Height Above Canopy): 18″
- Footprint (RMH): 2′ x 2.5′
- PPFD Peak (RMH): 776
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Certifications: CE, ROHS
LED Technology offers undeniable advantages over outdated, traditional grow lighting fixtures, including…
- 40% less electricity to operate without sacrificing yield, while increasing harvest quality. Cutting your power bill in half guarantees a return on the cost of the fixture in less than a year of growing.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan that lasts 5x longer than traditional bulbs, means you have less maintenance and more growing without a drop in quality of light.
- Little to no heat reduces the need for cooling components, leading to additional cost savings and a simplified setup.