- Solar Heater features an innovative dome design that provides better heat transfer than traditional solar systems, and also eliminates the need to set aside yard space for conventional,Ideal for use with above-ground and most in-ground pools, and multiple heaters can be connected in series to increase heating efficiency. Easy to install
- With the hose connectors provided. Solar Heater fits filtration systems which require either 032mm (1 1/4in)/ 38mm(1 1/2in) soft hose connection or 057mm(2 1/4in) threaded nut hose connection.Environmentally friendly，Attractive space saving design.Dramatically reduces your pool heating costs，Heats pools up to 15,000 gallons,Installs in-line, quickly and very easily
- Solar Heater should be installed between the pump filter and return inlet of the pool. Cold water flows from the pool water outlet to the pump/filter and througt the solar heater. Water is heated while flowing through the heater coils, and then back to the return inlet of the pool
- Before installation, make sure you have filled your above-ground pool with water and it is connected with necessary filtration hoses which are connected with the filter and The solar heater will become very heavy after filling with water. Select a proper site pump.
- Package includes:1x Main base with 2 stand,1 x Heater Dome Cover,2 x Hose reducer 32mm(11/4in)-38mm(11/2inch),1 x Flat gasket(for connection of Threaded Nut Hose connector toThreaded Nut hose),1 x Threaded nut hose connector(preinstalled with O ring inside),2 x 32mm(1 1/4in)Hose connector(preinstalled on the water outlet/inlet under the main base),1 X Long hose (38mm/1 1/2in)for connection to filter/pump),1 X Short hose (38mm/1 1/2 in)(for connection to another heater),2 X Hose clamp