- Large trolley bag -Made fabric that is light and very strong
- Capacity of 115 liters (4 cubic feet). Perfect for carrying any kind equipment
- The main compartment opens on 3 sides allowing easy access. 2 large bellows pockets
- 2 long side pockets that can holds a pair of fins
- The reinforced pull handle is telescopic and fully retractable
Details: Large wheeled luggage ideal to carry scuba diving equipment and other water activity gear. Made of 300 and 400 Denier fabric that is light and very strong, with a shiny water-repellent coating. The main compartment opens on three sides allowing easy access. There are two large bellows pockets in the front with zip closures, two side pockets for fins and a small upper pocket that holds an address tag. There are also two adjustable, padded, straps for carrying on the back that can be placed in special pockets when the backpack is being wheeled. The reinforced pull handle is telescopic and fully retractable. The wheels have a large diameter and can be removed and easily replaced in the event of breakage. There are two carrying handles: a reinforced one at the top and one with Velcro closure at the bottom. The back of the bag houses supporting rods to keep the Moby 5 in a vertical position. All the zips are very strong YKK.
The Moby 5 Hydro measures 6 cm | 30 in height, 40 cm | 15.7 in long and 28 cm | 11 in wide.
The capacity is 115 liter | 4 cubic feet. Weight 5.1 kg | 11 lb 4 oz.
The Moby 5 Hydro is designed by Cressi and made in Vietnam. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.