Brand: Bootstrap Farmer
- 4 Year rated UV treated clear plastic roll of Polyethylene greenhouse film 6mil
- Light transmittance is greater than 90% which gives it one of the best ratings on the market
- Manufactured using a 5 layer greenhouse film technology for better durability and longevity
- Clear 150 micron sheeting contains anti-dust and anti-drip polymers
- 4 year warranty makes it NRCS eligible
Details: Our 4 year warrenty greenhouse plastic is a must for any greenhouse grower! The clear UV resistant polyethylene plastic is built to stand up to the elements. With a 4 year rating our greenhouse film meets the NSRC requirements. Built in anti dust protection will keep your plastic at optimal transmition for longer. Life of the plastic can be extended with minimal matiance by periodically cleaning with soap and water. The built in technology of our plastic allows you to extend your growing season. It helps to retain and heat your greenhouse in the winter months. As with any polyethylene plastic do not put in direct contact with PVC frames. A primer or backing should be used for contact on pvc piping. Bootstrap Farmer was founded in 2015 as a key part in creating a new food future by providing products that will last for years to come. Better products means less in the landfill. Beyond reusable products, we’re creating this future through the entrepreneurship applied in the Urban Farm Academy. The Urban Farm Academy is a network of farmers evolving agriculture by fusing community, health, education & food. We’re bootstrapping the food revolution and we hope you’ll join us.