- The design of the growth frame makes full use of the advantages of space and layering, reduces construction costs and improves production efficiency.
- Various soilborne diseases are avoided, and pollutionfree, and healthy vegetables are produced without residues and pests.
- It is more nutritious and tastes better than agricultural products grown in the soil because oxygenated water and nutrients are transported directly to the roots.
- Only the intermittent circulation of the nutrient solution can provide water and nutrients for the vegetables, allowing the plants to grow normally and quickly on the pipeline.
- The 4layer 72hole square hydroponic rack uses pipes as the plant cultivation carrier, without soil, cement, bricks or iron racks.