- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Ideal for use in skimmer filters and pondless waterfall applications; pumps up to 7, 300 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Constructed of stainless steel and composite resin for strength and corrosion resistance
- Semi-vortex impeller design enables the pump to handle solids efficiently and effectively
- Energy-efficient, continuous-duty motor extends pump life
- Measures 13 x 6 x 7 inches (LxWxH); 20-foot power cord; 2-year limited
Ideal for use in skimmer filters and pondless waterfall applications, the Aquascape 29977 Tsurumi 9PL submersible pond pump is constructed of stainless steel and composite resin for strength and corrosion resistance. The 9PL will pump up to 7,300 gallons per hour (GPH), and its 2-inch threaded discharge allows for simple installation. Tsurumi engineers have designed the Aquascape PL series pump to be hydraulically “dialed” into the head pressures found in water garden applications, and the horizontal design provides a perfect fit in Aquascape filters. Its energy efficient, continuous-duty motor operates at lower temperatures, extending the life of the pump significantly. A semi-vortex impeller design enables the pump to handle solids efficiently and effectively, resulting in less maintenance and trouble-free performance. The Aquascape 9PL pump also contains a built-in thermal overload, protecting the pump from damage if it’s run in low-water conditions. The 9PL measures 13 x 6 x 7 inches (LxWxH), has a 20-foot power cord, and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about ponds and watergardening, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.