Brand: Apera Instruments, LLC
- Equipped with SWISS LabSen Spear Electrode, designed for professional food/semi-solids pH measurement, hard to be contaminated and maintenance-free
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Accuracy: 0. 01 pH, Range: -2. 00-19. 99 pH, ATC, Auto Calibration, Advanced digital processing technology brings about QUICK response & STABLE reading, supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode
- INTELLIGENT FUNCTIONS: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation, calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting
- Data Processing: GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, USB charging and data output, data protection in case of power outage
- RELIABLE Structure Design: White backlit large LCD, foldable stand allows use as a benchtop, soft silicon case gives you a comfortable grip, IP57 waterproof, battery and/or USB power supply
- Material Type: Plastic
Details: The Apera Instruments SX811-SS portable food pH meter is a perfect combination of the most advanced digital processing technology, software design, and electrochemical sensor technology, specially designed for the pH measurement of food (meat, cheese, dairy products, fruit, etc.) and other solids/semi-solids (such as soil and solid growth media). Its LabSen spear electrode adopts durable food grade stainless steel sheath, solid electrolyte, and long-life reference electrode, making the probe hard to be contaminated and maintenance-free.
The meter has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of -2.00-19.99 pH., with 0-100˚C Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation warning. Other functions include calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting. Data Processing: GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, USB charging and data output, data protection in case of power outage.
Reliable Structure Design: White backlit large LCD, foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter, soft silicon case gives you a good grip, connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof, battery and/or USB power supply.
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode). The company designs and manufactures scientific analytical instruments like meters and sensors for pH, conductivity, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen for over 25 years, and meets ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
-2.00 to 19.99 pH
±0.01 pH ±1 digit
0 to 100 ˚C (Auto or Manual)
-1999 mV – 0 – 1999 mV
– 200 mV – 0 – 200 mV: 0.1 mV; Remaining: 1 mV
±0.1% F.S ±1 digit
0 to 100˚C
±0.5˚C ±1 digit
Numbering, date, time, measurement, unit, temperature
AA Batteries * 3 / DC5V (USB port)
IP57 dust-proof and waterproof
Meter: (88×170×33 ) mm/ 313g With case：(360×270×76) mm/ 1.6kg
Food grade stainless steel
Single Junction Ceramic
Long-Life Reference System
Shape of glass membrane
0 to 14 pH
0 to 80˚C
BNC and RCA