- 351 square inches of cooking space
- 2 chrome-plated cooking grids and built-in temperature gauge
- The stainless steel, chimney-like design with a loose-fitting lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor.
- With its extra-large 5.5 quart water pan, this Southern Country Smokers perfect the slow-cooking process so food is juicy and tender every time.
- The UL-listed 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element will plug into the standard household outlet. Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles, as well as sliding access doors on the body, make checking and a dding water and wood chips while cooking hassle free.