- Pool heating capacity up to 4000 gallon 55 kBtu/hr salt pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- Fully made of anti-corrosion titanium which can work for any high chlorine or salt water, seawater and chemical solutions
- 6 years warranty for manufacturing defects and up to 30 year lifetime
- 1 1/2″ FPT same side for pool water and 1″ FPT for hot water
- Various special environment heating or cooling: marine engine cooling, fish farming, water treatment, desalination, cultivation laboratory, chemical laboratory and more
Details: A vital part for pool heating systems and other water heating applications, Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers are designed to maximize water heating efficiency.
Our product has an innovative spiral-twisted, corrugated tube design that is engineered to maximize solar or boiler energy, increasing the overall thermal efficiency of the system. The tube’s design also ensures high velocities inside the unit, making this heat exchanger a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any hot water circuit, steam circuit and any pool or spa application. We offer these heat exchangers with capacities ranging from 55kBtu to 1200kBtu, made from either Stainless Steel 316L or Titanium, and with either opposite- or same-side ports. Titanium material is highly recommended for salt water systems, as it is the only model that can withstand that kind of water.
This model works with pools of up to 3,960 US gallons with 55kBtu/hr at 140F temperature difference between inlet water and heated water.
Comes with 2x SS316L mounting brackets.
Capacity: 55,000 Btu/hr
Pool Capacity: 3,960 Gal.
Heat Transfer Area: 1.636 ft2
Hot Water Flow Volume: 7.49 GPM
Hot Water Pressure Drop: 0.85psig
Cold Water Flow Volume: 48.84 GPM
Cold Water Pressure Drop: 1.03psig
Min. & Max. Working Temp.: -19F – 406F
Design Pressure: 190psi
Test Pressure: 285psi
Shell (Pool) / Tube (Hot) Connections: 1 1/2″ FPT / 1″ FPT
Pool/Spa/Hot Tub Heating
Residential and Industrial Applications
Forced Air Heating Systems
Solar Hot Water Heating
Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Solar Pool Heating System
Marine Oil Cooler
Marine Engine Water Cooling