Brand: Light Rail
- Much better yields when our grow lights move because more leaf area is reached with better light, so no hot spots and no shadow patterns. Plus, we cover 30 to 50 percent more area, and that is per grow light. See Ppfd chart in photos.
- 2 Light Rail 3.5 IntelliDrive Kits complete, each with 10rpm IntelliDrive Robotic Motor, two piece 2 meter, 6 ft 6 in, in total Rail, hdw and instr, adjustable travel distance and a 0 to 60 second adjustable time delay. Light Rail 3.5 IntelliDrive works with 110v, US and Canada compatible.
- Only Light Rail performs over many years like a workhorse with the power and endurance for any grow light weight. Beware of cheaply made imitations.
- Genuine Light Rail, the one that meets important guidelines, see below. You can only get this with Light Rail. Solidly made in the USA since 1986. Manufactured by Gualala Robotics.
- Now with Extreme Duty Trolley Wheels as standard. If it does not have the Light Rail logo, see Motor photo, it is not a Light Rail. Keep it Real, Keep it Light Rail.
Details: 1 Buy = 2 Light Rail 3.5 IntelliDrive Grow Light Mover Kits. LightRail 3.5 IntelliDrive 10rpm Kit, a genuine LightRail, quality constructed in the USA and made to last and that’s under continuous use. Don’t be fooled by imitations. Details: LightRail 3.5 grow light system travels approximately 4 feet per minute on its Rail and has a zero to sixty second adjustable time delay for pausing the grow lamp at the ends of each run. This helps promote even growth from end to end and allows for equal light-time for the entire run. LightRail is the only light mover that will move any grow light weight and it is the single most important way to supercharge our indoor grow light equipment. We get much better yields when our grow lights move because more leaf area is reached with better light, so no hot spots and no shadow patterns. Plus we cover about 30% more area, and that’s per grow light. Brand matters and LightRail is solidly made in the USA by Gualala Robotics since 1986. LightRail has an instrument grade drive motor you can count on that runs on only 5 watts, digital control circuitry, heavy duty ball bearing carrier wheels and a self-clutch drive design with automatic traction control. These features are unique to the LightRail brand. LightRail has authentic electrical certifications (C CSA US or CE) and flammability ratings (UL 5 VB) and is RoHS compliant. LightRail is unique as it runs at a safe 28-42 degrees C with a flame retardant electrical enclosure, as it should be. Solidly constructed, LightRail 3.5 will move any grow light weight and is an expandable system where up to three grow lights can move in-line with the use of one Motor. See website.