- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
Details: Product Description
Suitable for all pool surfaces, the G3 PRO sets up quickly and expertly removes debris while thoroughly cleaning pool floor and walls to the water line. Featuring durable hoses that are scuff-resistant and the self-adjusting FlowKeeper™ Valve that automatically regulates water flow, peak performance is ensured even with low-speed pumps.
From the Manufacturer
The Zodiac G3 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner is a quiet and powerful suction cleaner that works with low-speed pumps to clean with maximum efficiency. The G3 will devour small and medium-sized debris without trouble to ensure the floor, walls and steps of your entire pool receive a thorough cleaning.
The Zodiac G3 is compatible with any single, two-speed or variable-speed pumps to clean more efficiently and with less flow. G3 suction cleaners work with a FlowKeeper Valve that automatically regulates water flow, to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch Intelligent Design
Navigating an in-ground pool is made easier by the Wheel Deflector which helps with movement around tight corners. Equipped with scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses, the G3 is a rugged pool cleaner that is eliminates scuffs on all pool surfaces. The 36-Fin Disc is cleverly designed to increase adhesion to the pool surface and avoid getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
The G3 has a durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology that eliminates the need for wheels, flappers or gears to provide silent operation and low-cost maintenance. The patented Quick-Release Cassette provides easy access to the diaphragm for simplified routine maintenance.
The G3 suction cleaner works in all in-ground pools and can be installed in two simple steps:
1. Attach the disc, wheel deflector and hose
2. Connect to the skimmer or dedicated suction line
* No tools or special plumbing required *