- Premium Silo Tarpaulin Material: Made of high density polyethylene, 0. 12mm thick, weather- resistant and tear-proof, that perfect addition to your garden.
- White on the Outside and Black on the Inside: It is mainly used for heat preservation and cooling. When covering, the white side faces upwards, which has a strong ability to reflect light; while the black inside prevents light from penetrating and can play a role in shading and cooling.
- Black on the Outside and White on the Inside: In winter, use the black side facing out to absorb heat to remove the frost and snow on it. The white side can block and reflect most of the infrared( heat energy) in the shed to radiate to the outside of the shed, thereby achieving a heat preservation effect.
- Maximize Your Lighting: Reflects light. Provides a light proof barrier for partitioning rooms, covering hydroponic grow media, making reservoir covers, or a variety of other gardening uses.
- Suitable as: Ideal for applications both inside and outside the home. It is suitable for insulation greenhouses and polytunnels as well as providing damp proof capabilites within lofts and crawl spaces.