- Durable Plastic: 0.12mm thick, weather-resistant and tear-proof. Greenhouse film does not change color when exposed to sunlight, is not easy to age, and has strong toughness. More durable than standard Mylar.
- Sheeting Cover: This polythene plastic sheeting cover. Provides a light proof barrier for partitioning rooms, covering hydroponic grow media, making reservoir covers, or a variety of other gardening uses.
- Protect Plants: Can be laid securely on the ground to help keep the soil warm and help vegetation and seedlings grow, protect plants from cold winds and blizzards.
- Dust Sheets: Can be used to protect almost anything when decorating, which is water resistant, dust-proof. Protect your furniture, floors and wall the easy and economical way when working indoors.
- Projector Screen: This stuff isn’t just for gardeners, I have used this to place over a window with the help of some bull dog clips to produce a very cheap and effective projector screen.