Brand: Yield Lab
- OPTIMUM COVERAGE AND PERFORMANCE: With the open hood, double ended bulb design your bulbs are fully utilized and able to project all their power to your plants below with no light wasted. Boasting 30% more efficiency over single ended bulbs, you can expect a huge coverage area of up too 100 square feet. This is the preferred hood of professional growers for its unsurpassed quality, superior spectrum, and amazing price.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 1x Yield Lab Pro Series 120v/240V Compatible 1000W Double Ended Open Hood Grow Light(240v cord included),1x Yield Lab Double Ended 1000w HPS Grow Light Bulb(HPS),1x ratchet light hangers, 1x FREE BONUS Analog timer and in depth 12 week grow guide
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ADJUSTABLE BALLAST: Featuring an adjustable watt range, you can effectively set this lamp to a 600w, 750w, 1000w or 1150w setting. Experience the ease of use and compatibility for a wide array of double ended lamps. Industrial grade internal components provide steady power, increased PAR, eliminates flicker and boosted yields
- COMPLETE DIGITAL INSTALLATION & 12 WEEK GROW GUIDE: Each Yield Lab Grow Light Kit comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide that walks you through setting up and using your brand new grow light. Our 12 Week Indoor Grow Guide will show you how to maintain a healthy indoor grow room including lighting and feeding schedules, pH and PPM levels, and optimal environmental conditions like temperature and humidity.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY AND TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE: Manufactures warranty covers your ballast for 3 years and bulbs for 1 year. Lifetime support by phone and email and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Details: The Yield Lab Professional Series 1000w Double Ended grow light kit just got better! The Open Wing reflector from Yield Lab is the best double ended grow light reflector you never heard of- well, until now.
While double ended grow lights are known to give you a lot more power (and thus, tend to yield far more than single ended grow light fixtures), what sets this reflector apart is its ability to spread light without spreading lots of heat. Like a wing reflector, this reflector has multiple points of reflection so once the light hits the reflector, the multiple points of light will spread stronger coverage across your indoor grow room better than reflectors like Umbrellas that attempt to spread light with weak coverage. But with all that light you think it would get really hot in your grow. Don’t worry, Yield Lab already thought of that.
An added benefit of its open design is the closer relationship between your cooling/exhaust system and your lights. Meters and gauges measure the ambient temperature of your grow room, which may not reflect the temperature at the canopy level (which tends to be higher because of the heat it absorbs up top). When your meters tell your cooling or exhaust systems to turn on it’s because your room tells it to- not the canopy, which can be anywhere from 5-10 degrees higher than your room. Because these lights exhaust heat from the sides of the reflector, your meters will read the heat coming from your light rather than the heat in your room. This will give you a far more accurate temperature reading than standard lights will, and makes fixing growing mistakes (like heat stress) a lot simpler.