Brand: Xtreme Gardening
- Azos Is A Beneficial Microbe That Sparks New Root Development And Boosts Growth
- Azos Works By Rapidly Increasing Plant Production Of Iaa (Indole-3 Acetic Acid) – A Natural Plant Hormone, Affecting Cell Division, Growth Rates, Plant And Root Development
- Azos Enhances Growth By Converting Atmospheric Nitrogen Into A Usable Form Available To Plant Roots
- Use Azos To Quickly And Naturally Root New Cuttings; Add To Transplant To Kick-Start New Development And Add To Hydroponic Reservoirs To Feed And Fuel Abundant Growth
- May Be Used With Any Nutrient Line
Details: Azos is a beneficial microbe that sparks new root development and boosts growth. Azos works by rapidly increasing plant production of IAA (indole-3 acetic acid)–a natural plant hormone, affecting cell division, growth rates and plant and root development. Azos enhances growth by converting atmospheric nitrogen into a usable form available to plant roots. Use Azos to quickly and naturally root new cuttings; add to transplant to kick-start new development and add to hydroponic reservoirs to feed and fuel abundant growth. May be used with any nutrient line.