- 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫: Hydrate and get fresh, pure water straight from our countertop reverse osmosis water filter. Its 2-filter cartridge can eliminate most harmful substances in the water, greatly improving its taste. Zero water waste, waste water can be used to water plants, wash dishes, etc.
- 𝟓-𝐢𝐧-𝟏 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Monitor your water’s condition intelligently with a smart screen displaying level of Total-Dissolved Solids (TDS), filter life indicator, volume settings, water shortage alerts, and an auto-flush mode. Know with confidence that the water is pure and to your liking.
- 𝐄𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: It reduces wastage with its impressive 3:1 drain ratio and drain water recycling technology so you won’t waste much water. It also enters power-saving mode when idle, reducing power consumption and saving electricity. Save water, money, and the planet!
- 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 1) Maintaining our countertop RO system is effortless. Its 135.3 oz tank ensures you’d seldom need to refill it. 2) The machine enters automatic flushing mode after the first power-on. Since the filter cartridges have been activated, they can work efficiently to achieve optimal filtration performance. 3) The CF filter features a 6-month lifespan and the MRO filter can last up to 18 months, so you won’t need to replace them until much later.
- Plug and use: Our countertop RO system is installation-free and no drilling required. All it needs is a socket and you can have pure water anywhere, from the bedroom to your office. This is an excellent choice for renters as there is no need to drill a hole on your countertop. NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS. An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system, and the machine wire is 70.87 inches.
There are no reviews yet.