- 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫: Hydrate and get fresh, pure water straight from our countertop reverse osmosis water filter. Its 2-filter cartridge can eliminate most harmful substances in the water, greatly improving its taste. Zero water waste, waste water can be used to water plants, wash dishes, etc. 💧𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: It is normal that the TDS value rises with the water lowering in the tank, make sure to pour out water left in the tank first before adding water.
- 𝟓-𝐢𝐧-𝟏 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Monitor your water’s condition intelligently with a smart screen displaying level of Total-Dissolved Solids (TDS), filter life indicator, volume settings, water shortage alerts, and an auto-flush mode. Know with confidence that the water is pure and to your liking.
- 𝐄𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: It reduces wastage with its impressive 3:1 drain ratio and drain water recycling technology so you won’t waste much water. It also enters power-saving mode when idle, reducing power consumption and saving electricity. Save water, money, and the planet!
- 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 1) Maintaining our countertop RO system is effortless. Its 135.3 oz tank ensures you’d seldom need to refill it. 2) The machine enters automatic flushing mode after the first power-on. Since the filter cartridges have been activated, they can work efficiently to achieve optimal filtration performance. 3) The CF filter features a 6-month lifespan and the MRO filter can last up to 18 months, so you won’t need to replace them until much later.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞: Our countertop RO system is installation-free and no drilling required. All it needs is a socket and you can have pure water anywhere, from the bedroom to your office. This is an excellent choice for renters as there is no need to drill a hole on your countertop. NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS (>500). An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system, and the machine wire is 70.87 inches.
There are no reviews yet.