Color: Stainless Steel Finish
- ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM: The Viqua E4 system utlizes UltraViolet light to combat waterborne pathogens while adding nothing to the water except for UV light.
- WHOLE-HOME WATER TREATMENT: With flow rates of 22 GPM, the Viqua E4 system will provide safe, clean water for the entire home. While staying green by adding zero extra chemicals into the water.
- SAFETY STANDARD: Stainless Steel is proved to be reliable in different temperature, pressure, pH. The Viqua E4 system comes with a safety cap and lamp plug to prevent unsafe access to the UV lamp
- THE VIQUA PROMISE: Whether you choose a point-of-entry or a point-of-use system, your VIQUA UV system will disinfect against microbiological contaminants, providing you and your family with treated drinking water.
- COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT PARTS: Lamp = 602806, Lamp and Sleeve = 602810-103, Sleeve = 602733
Details: Owners of a VIQUA E4 can drink with confidence knowing 99.99% of illness-causing microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia are destroyed, supplying safe water to every tap in your home or business. With it’s compact features, it disinfects water up to 22 gallons per minute or 83 lpm. UV water purification is a natural process that adds no chemicals and does not affect the taste or odor of water. Other methods, such as those that use chlorine, may create harmful chemicals that have been linked with serious illnesses. Maintenance is simple and can be completed in minutes – without tools. It’s as easy as replacing the UV lamp once a year and periodically cleaning the sleeve.