- The system is fully NSF certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A to treat up 20 GPM.
- UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test to quickly and easily monitor your system
- The UV lamp has twice the output of current high-output lamps AND can last longer than standard lamps
- The CoolTouch fan significantly reduces water temperature, and doesn’t waste any water.
- High efficiency water flow regulated power usage.
Details: The Viqua Pro20 is the light commercial member of Viqua’s revolutionary new Pro Series product line. The Pro20 is a full featured unit offering: -Convenient color-coded plug and play connections -Sophisticated UV intensity monitor with self diagnostic test -Innovative high-output lamps for best service life -Dynamic 20GPM flow restrictor that prevents exceeding flow rate -CoolTouch fan that significantly reduces water temperature without wasting any water – Optional connection to the COMMcenter or solenoid valve -and a host of other performance and convenience features designed to make installation, operation, and maintenance as simple as possible. The Pro20 is well suited to typical residential and light commercial water treatment applications where a Class A NSF certified (Standard 55) model is desired or required, such as offices, The Viqua Pro20 is NSF certified to 20 gallons per minute at a UV dose of at least 40 mJ/cm2. The system is fully NSF certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 55 Class A. The system can utilize the optional COMMcenter, which displays the dosage and can monitor up to 9 systems. Additionally, the system can also utilize the optional solenoid valve (sold separately) to stop water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised. The 316 SS chamber has a full 10 year warranty, the structural, electrical, and hardware components have a 5 year warranty, and the lamp, sleeve, UV sensor have a 1 year warranty.