- Take Your Kayak Canoe Anywhere: Solid built 10 foot kayak that fits in the Trunk of your car, no need for a roof rack. Great for one or two people up to 350 pounds combined weight and the canoe only weighs 30 pounds total!
- Will not leave you worried about popping a hole: Unlike inflatable kayaks and canoe you do not need to worry about this kayak getting punctured and sinking because its made of a solid hard-shell of 1/8 inch High-density polyethylene thermoplastic that will not Rip, Tear, or Puncture. EVER. And there are NO open folds below the top level of the Kayak. STABLE ENOUGH FOR FIRST-TIME KAYAKERS Perfect for both beginner and advanced users. THE WIDE FLAT BOTTOM MAKES IT SUPER STABLE
- This complete package comes with: Hull Sheet with Riveted Toggle Clamps, Folding Seat with Back Support, Foam Rails with Handles, Snap-up Tracking Fin, Shoulder Strap
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We understand you may not be able to try out your Tucktec Folding Kayak immediately, so we offer a full 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee! If for any reason you are not happy with how it assembles or performs, we will gladly offer a full refund of your collapsible kayak
- It’s UNSINKABLE: The unique design of the fold patterns mean there are NO OPEN SEAMS below the top level of the kayak or in contact with water. The side rails are made from Marine Grade High Density Closed Cell Foam and secure tightly over the sides of the Kayak. You can totally swamp a Tucktec Folding Kayak and still have enough buoyancy for two people (person) and full gear to safely make it back to shore. The Tuctec Folding Kayak exceeds US Coast Guard Manufacturing & Safety requirements.