- SOLAR POOL HEATER – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool.
- EXTENDS POOL SEASON – Your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This pool solar heater uses your existing filtration system and has 4 end caps, 2 elbows for flex hose connection, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, 1 roll of Teflon tape, and rubber connector hoses.
- TUBE ON WEB DESIGN – The tube-web-tube design allows the SunHeater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
- DIMENSIONS – The SunHeater Solar Pool Heater includes two 2’ x 20’ panels, made of durable polypropylene. It’s a universal system that works for pools up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’.
Details: The SunHeater Solar Pool Heater System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to raise your pool’s temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool that can be used with or in place of your current heater to reduce your pool heating bill. This effective solar powered pool heater utilizes your existing filtration system to push the water through the panel’s many tubes, where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned to the pool. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks! SunHeater includes a system kit with flex hose adapters for easy poolside installation. It is a universal system that can be used for inground or aboveground pools that are up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’. Made of durable polypropylene, you can trust this heater to continue working, season after season. SunHeater Solar Pool Heating System will pay for itself in just a season or two and will keep you and your family enjoying your pool for longer. Multiple SunHeater systems can be connected together to produce more heat in less time.