- DOES NOT INCLUDE COVER – LIFTER ONLY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THIS WILL WORK ON YOUR HOT TUB
- Fits Square or Rectangle Hot Tub Covers up to 96″ with Corner Radius up to 10″
- Required 10″ – 12″ of Clearance Behind Hot Tub and 6″ on Sides
- Installation of Hot Tub Coverlifts will require you to drill and fasten lift to your Hot Tubs Cabinet Structure and might require additional support depending on Hot Tub Manufacturer
- Cannot be installed on Round Hot Tubs, Hot Tubs larger than 96″, Hot Tubs with a corner radius over 10″, Requires mounting brackets to be screwed into cabinet of Hot Tub
Details: Built to the Highest Quality Standards the SpaEase 200 is the only hot tub cover lifter that uses steel where it’s needed, and aluminum where it’s required. Dual pistons utilize our exclusive “Reverse Pneumatic Technology (RPT). The pistons assist in raising the cover and once it’s half way up RPT takes over and does all the work. The RPT system also assists you in closing the cover, and once closed, it applies a gentle downward pressure to keep the cover sealed, helping to minimize heat loss. Note: Installing this lift on hot tubs under 80″ will require installer having to cut the steel lifter arm.
There are no reviews yet.