- New Generation Indoor Garden Light : Smart Hydroponics Herb Garden Lights is not only a Indoor Growing Plant Light. It helps to accelerate the growth of indoor fresh herbs, flowers and more.
- Smart lighting system: LED full-spectrum fill light, 1:1 simulated sunlight, can be adjusted up and down to have the most suitable light intensity and light quality for the growth of leafy vegetables.
- Self Watering Plant: Indoor herbal garden System don’t require daily watering, it could auto irrigate for 2-3 weeks, which helps you to get rid of the annoyance of rotten roots caused by over watering.
- Water level observer: the water level is clear at a glance, you also can see it lacks of water so you can add water in time.
- Energy Saving Best Xmas Gift : You can grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad leaves, flowers and more in this smart indoor garden. Clean and good looking; Not very big, can be used at office,living room,kitchen.
Details: Smart Hydroponics Garden Lights:
Growing your own plants indoors can be hard in poorly lit areas. However fresh organic plants aren’t just delicious, they can really liven up an indoor space, especially in darker months. Vegetables & flowers bring a certain purity to an otherwise stale indoor air.
Indoor Herb Garden Lights can make this come true.It uses automatic full spectrum LED lights that provide all light needs of any plant.
New Indoor Herb Garden Lights is not only a Indoor Plant Growing Light but also a Desk Lamp.Ideal for the education of children, can use for reading and gardening stimulates their curiosity, develops children’s skills and improves their relationship with nature.
Smart Garden Specific:
Input voltage: 85-240V-50/60HZ
Lowest power consumption: 3.5W/h
Maximum power consumption: 13.5W/h
Length, width, height: 62*19*21cm
How to use:
1. Prepare what you need, seedling block, planting basket, tweezers, seeds, bowl, and water.
2. Put the seedling block into a bowl filled with water and soak for 2 minutes.
3. Tear off the top of the seedling block and put 3-5 seeds in with tweezers.
4. Put the seedling block containing the seeds into the planting basket.
5. Put the seedling block and the planting basket after the seeds are put into the planting hole together, and wait for germination (germinate in 2-4 days).
6. About 10 days after sowing, when the seedlings grow to a height of about 3-5cm, pull out the poorly grown seedlings with tin, leaving 1-3 seedlings in each planting basket, and then wait for harvest.
Elegant Gift Package Included :
Indoor Hydroponics Herb Garden Light*1
A hydroponic basket*11