- Various soil‑borne diseases are avoided, and pollution‑free, clean and healthy vegetables are produced without residues and pests.
- Vegetable planting technology that combines soilless hydroponics and nutrient solution management technology can save water, fertilizer and labor, and eliminate continuous cropping obstacles.
- The 4‑layer 72‑hole hydroponic rack uses pipes as the plant cultivation carrier, without soil, cement, bricks or iron racks.
- Only the intermittent circulation of the nutrient solution can provide water and nutrients for the vegetables, allowing the plants to grow normally and quickly on the pipeline.
- It is more nutritious and tastes better than agricultural products grown in the soil because oxygenated water and nutrients are transported directly to the roots.
There are no reviews yet.