Color: Balanced Power Inflator
- HYDROS X is based on the same modular Monprene harness and backpack design popularized by the Hydros Pro back-inflation BCD.
- NEW EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Monprene thermoplastic harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesnât absorb water to minimize drying time.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to route your shoulder straps to optimize fit.Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth. Integrated front weight system is based on the same Monprene pockets found on the HYDROS PRO.
- Two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear. Includes Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix with multiple D-rings and mounting points that easily attach various dive accessories.
Details: Offering a fully injection-molded, adaptable Monprene thermoplastic shoulders and back pad, front-adjustable Hydros X BCD for men conforms to your speciﬁc body shape for superior comfort while maintaining a streamlined proﬁle and stability at depth. The Hydros X buoyancy compensator device also features rotating quick-release shoulder buckles that allow you to route shoulder straps to optimize your fit. It’s paired with SCUBAPRO’s Balanced Power Inflator (BPI) to provide an efficient and reliable way to maintain pinpoint buoyancy control on both ascents and descents. The streamlined and ergonomic BPI stays out of the way but is always within reach, offers easy-to-locate inflation and deflation buttons, and features a comfortable, soft mouthpiece The customizable Hydros X allows you to route your shoulder straps through rotating quick-release shoulder buckles for an optimized fit while two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position. The ultra-durable Monprene harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, and the lightweight, high-tenacity EndurTex 420 nylon fabric bladder will handle years of dive use. Two big zippered cargo pockets are easily accessible even when weight pouches are fully loaded, and two stainless steel D-rings provide additional clip-on points for carrying extra gear. Great for recreational diving, this Hydros X has a 29.2-pound lift capacity and weighs 9.7 pounds. Hydros X is backed by a manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty. Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, SCUBAPRO builds flawless equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.