Color: Go BCD w/ Air2
- BC comes equipped with an AIR2 V Generation
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
Details: Traveling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front-adjustable BC will definitely want to give the restyled GO a try. With an easy-to-fold backpack and light overall weight (size large weighs just a little over six pounds), the GO is a proven world traveler. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you’d expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC.
First of all, the GO is comfortable. The water-draining Airnet backpack provides just the right amount of cushion when wearing a thin wetsuit — or no wetsuit at all. Quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing), a cummerbund and a sternum strap all work together to dial in a perfect fit.