- UPGRADED ELETRIC TRIMMER MACHINE: Most efficient, time saver, commercial grade manual plexiglass lid electric bud leaf trimmer with stainless cylinder, silicone finger, large mesh bag
- WET & DRY TRIMMING: compatible with wet and dry trim. Ideal for getting rid of excess leaves and trim twigs from a variety of plants and flowers. Featured with rotor speed dial(0-70RPM) for adjust spinning speed needed, forward or reverse
- This new, large 16-inch trimmer built with long lasting metal gearbox and CNC center grate with 5/16-inch slot for all size of flower trimming needed
- Featured with shoot gate for easy empty out trimmed flower with effortless
- Ideal for getting rid of excess leaves and trim twigs from a variety of plants and flowers
Details: Product Features: Featured stainless steel cylinder body CNC center grate (5/16 inch slot) Solid metal crank shaft Premium solid metal gearbox Non-stick silicone fingers Built with easy adjustable stainless cutting blade for precise cut Removable & foldable handle for convenient storage Easy to assemble & disassemble for easy cleaning. What You Get: 1 x Electric Trimmer Machine 1 x User Manual 12 months warranty lifetime technical support and friendly customer service Instructions: Caution: 1. Before plug in, be sure to power off the machine. 2. Please adjust the speed to 0 before you want to change the direction. Step1: For Dry Trimming, Please Insert the dry trim grate on top of the center grate and lower the cutting blade. (Dry trimming is to grind plant leaves via the dry trimming grate) For Wet Trimming, Please Remove the dry trimming grate. And adjust the blade to desired position via adding or removing washers. Step2: Place the untrimmed dry plants into the trimmer (Do not overload). Step3: Choose clockwise (Forward) or counterclockwise (Reverse), set motor speed dial to ZERO before power on, turn on the machine (ON/OFF), speed up (Motor speed dial). Step4: Stop the machine when the desired cut is obtained. Power off the machine, set speed to 0, reset direction. Always start up slow and adjust your desire spinning speed. Step5: Set motor speed to ZERO, Power off the machine, Open the sluice gate, Tilted the stainless steel cylinder, and the plant material will be discharged from the material outlet. Or open the acrylic lid and remove plant material from the upper container of the trimmer.