- GC Tec Pondkeeper 2.5 filter and filter media; Pentair Dynamo 1 HP 2 Speed Pump; 1 HP Media Agitator/Blower; Zaptek2 40 Watt UV Clarifier; 2″ Union connections at all fittings; Quet, energy efficient, low speed; Powerful, high speed RPM for effective backwashing; Delivered pre-plumbed with filter media in the tank
- Complete with 1 HP Media Agitator; Two speed pumps are not necessary with the PondKeeper filter; Higher quality injection molded tank: Complete with 6 position Multiport valve that allows you to backwash, bypass to waste, bypass to recirculate, rinse; Lifetime warranty on filter tank
- ZapTek2 UV Claifier: ZapTek2 40 Watt; High intensity single lamp design; Stainless Steel Design; 2.5″ non flow robbing chamber for maximum kill; Polished inside and out for total reflection; No clogging or channeling with normal backwashing; Performs both Biological and Mechanical filtering in one easy to care for unit
- Pump: 3/4 HP; Volts: 115; Low Speed: AMPS: 8.8 ; Each PondKeeper unit comes complete with 2″ unions for quick, easy installation; Water drains on each unit
- Includes easy reading pressure gauge that tells you in an instant when the filter is dirty and needs backwashing; Easy to see sight glass to tell you when backwashing is done; Sits on all-weather pad – 36″ x 36″ (approx)
Details: The PondKeeper filter system is all all-inclusive system with filter, UV Clarifier and Pump. The PondKeeper filter utilizes a totally unique backwashing jetting system GC Tec calls the “FLUFF-N-SPIN” system. Not only does the internal design of the filter allow for a “FLUFFING” of the media during backwash, but spins the bed and each individual piece of the PondKeeper media. This allows the media to stay clean and clear of debris, while holding on to the beneficial biologicals within the filter. There is no other like it. Due to ” FLUFF-N-SPIN” agitation system and the design of the media, these units backwash beautifully using any low amperage Koi pond pumps.