Brand: Old Town Canoes & Kayaks
Color: Photic Camo
- Engineered above and below the waterline for optimal fishing, the Old Town Sportsman BigWater 132 kayak’s performance tri-hull design is designed for the paddling efficiency essential in more open water and the stability required when you stand.
- All Old Town Sportsman fishing kayaks are packed with handy convenience features, including customizable accessory tracks, cushioned floor pads for both better comfort and grip, a custom tackle box, and plenty of rod holders.
- A center console with hinged lids features two cavernous, removable containers that are perfect for stashing tackle boxes or bait, a cup holder, splash proof storage for phone/keys and a magnetized hook, and lure storage area.
- The quick-drying, fully adjustable Element Seating System with high/low positioning keeps you comfortable for a full day on the water, while adjustable foot braces snap-lock into place for improved paddling performance and comfort.
- This 13-foot, 2-inch kayak has a 425-pound maximum capacity, usable capacity for people and gear of 339-pounds, and weighs 86 pounds. Paddle sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.